Monday, October 17, 2011

how is racism in perth ?

i am thinking about moving to perth but when i went there to sum suburbs such as connolly etc, i found that there were all white ppl here. in the shopping centres most ppl were looking at me and i didn't fell comfortable. however in the city it is ok. i have been to sydney and i felt much more comfortable .
how is racism in perth ?
I live in Perth, and find it a very tolerant place. People were probably just looking at you because they could tell you were foreign and were curious.

As long as you are a good person and member of the public, west aussies will love ya!
how is racism in perth ?
Oz is 98% caucasion natuarally youre going find mainly white people!
I think youre just a tad paranoid too, aussies really dont care what race you are, we care more about who has the best BBQ and Beer!
Oz is 98% caucasion natuarally youre going find mainly white people!
I think youre just a tad paranoid too, aussies really dont care what race you are, we care more about who has the best BBQ and Beer!
Dude, if you have a strong work ethic and like a beer or ten then most people won't care where your from or what you look like. Unfortunately there's racism everywhere in the world but since I moved to Australia from England I have hardly seen anywhere the amount I saw back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment